Sunday, January 16, 2011

Resolutions...

I finally got back on my blog.  I forgot the log-in, the password--everything.  So today while sitting watching a tear-jerker Hallmark movie, I'm making a list of things, resolutions, if you will that I want to accomplish.  I'm hoping if I write it down, put it out there for others to see and maybe, just maybe I'll mark some of those things off my list.  So I'm putting this in writing and hoping I'll get some things done this year.

1.  I need to be healthy.  I've put off going to the dentist and doctor since moving to Del Rio.  I have justified lots of reason to not go, but I would like to be here when I get some of those grandchildren--or at least just for my husband and family.
2.  I'm going to clean out my clutter.  I've already started on this--can you believe I have already packed up two truckloads of stuff and carried it off to Goodwill.  I refuse to keep collecting stuff I don't need.  The problem--I still love stuff.  I love dishes, guess I got that from mom.  But I watch enough HGTV to know that if bring something into the house, two things have to go.  I will get that done this year.
3.  Everyday I'm going to do something physical.  Helping Julie move last week showed me just how out of shape I have gotten.  Little too lazy, but I'm trying.

1 comment:

  1. molly i think that you are a really awesome preacher's wife!!!! you are different from the ones that i have been around, it is because you are you! i need to get healthy too!!! the trying to keep up with a fifteenth month old ...they sure are busy li'l bees and demand lots of love, time and attention! i always wanted to be a preacher's wife since i was six but who knows who i will end up marrying. God is the only one who knows and funny how you did not want to marry a preacher and thought that you were going to marry a lawyer who makes lots of money. God seems to surprise us!

    ReplyDelete

Followers