Sunday, August 19, 2012

Back to School

Well, today is the last day of summer vacation.  I am spending it by first, going to church and then lunch, and now watching various movies on NetFlixs.  So far I have watched 10 episodes of the Syfy Channels, Alphas, then a Christmas movie, and now a more modern movie about a morning show.
This should get me in the mood for school right??

I did get a few things accomplished this summer.  Spent time with the girls.  We traveled to Florida, Canada, and several trips to College Station/Bryan.  I tiled Lori's bathroom floor and repaired the hole in the sheetrock--that was hard.  Went to the wedding of one of my best friends--its was AMAZING.

I have looked at several new ideas about teaching...hope they work.  Bought some new clothes.  Didn't lose any weight--sure need to before Tanya's wedding and a few other things coming up this year.

 Jeff and I will be married 30 years this year.  I've been noticing that a lot of people say they married their best friends.  I don't know--I really like my best girlfriends.  Lori and Robin and I had some amazing good times in college and continue to have them, just farther apart in time.  Jeff, well he drives me crazy sometimes.  He works too hard and spends too little time doing fun stuff with me.  Is that what best friends do.  Don't worry about us, I love him today just like I did 30 years ago.  Its more fun now,  we have gotten past the first year of marriage--that was a doozy and enjoy what time we do get to spend together.

 I think this blog went beyond Back to School.  Oh well, now its my turn to be too busy to do the rest of the things I wanted to do this summer.  I have trips planned for Julie's 21st birthday and Tanya & Mark's wedding in Spokane.

Off I go, back to WCHS!  Hope its a great one!

1 comment:

Followers