Monday, March 23, 2020

Teaching Remotely

Today was the day I chose to go to school for my one day of at school and I must say seeing empty hallways and not getting to really visit with the other faculty other than standing at their door and either saying hello and how are you doing or asking a question--thanks Mrs. Knabe.

I actually took some pictures yesterday while driving through the country--thinking it might be our next photo essay.  Saw some geese, ducks, cows, and some knotty trees.  Fun photo opportunity.

Needless to say, the biggest part of my day was working on yearbook projects.  Getting our online ordering activated, making a deposit, and getting senior ad parents emailed.  We are still wondering what we will do for the things we miss and some of the things that may not happen.

My washing machine is out, so out to my dad's I went to do three loads of laundry.  Sara and I worked on continuing to declutter this house for putting on the market--isn't that hilarious--putting on the market in the middle of a pandemic. 

Practiced Zoom meetings and Google Meetings with Lori and Julie--I at least connected with them.

Going to keep writing about this new normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers