Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Facebook Games

I haven't written in the past few days, but tonight as I watch "The Masked Singer"--it is fun to get who might be behind the voice--I have only really guessed Donny Osmond--Sara is pretty good at it. 

I started this morning with a Google Meeting trying to figure out where we go from here.  Prom had to be postponed and we are trying to come up with creative ways to celebrate our seniors.  One of the things I sit around and think about the class of 2020--I haven't had them all in class, but the ones I have had made an impact in my life.

KTEN, the local TV station is doing senior nights and I have been trying to send them pictures and information about the seniors--tonight they are going to recognize two of my favorites--Jace and Ryne.  I had these guys first in a Pre-AP World History class--so much fun and seeing how very smart they both are and how lucky Georgetown and University of North Texas are to have them!

On another note--I have spent the evening putting funny FB lists--which job is a lie?  I have had so many different jobs, but then when you are a jack of all trades--you have had a few different jobs.  I have never, even though I love dogs--been a dog groomer! 

This social distancing is going okay--we had four showings on our house--not sure what we are going to do if we sell as Sara is still working from home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers